Schedule a meeting
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are we?
- We are a company which have highly talented professional photography team with over 100s of event experiences.
- We have slick and efficient photography process so we can provide high quality photography at an affordable price.
- What we offer?
- As many photographs as possible by our talented photographers
- Amazing videos synced with music by our Amazing cinematographers and editors
- Processing of photos (Contrast, cropping, Color correction, temperature, Exposure adjustment)
- Processing of videos ( Music synchronization , Color Grading , Contrast, Temperature, Exposure adjustment )
- Online space for photos
- Albums, Apps and Digital album ( if required )
- What happens after I book?
- We match your requirements with the best photographer from our team based on type of photography, city, requirements and all the other details you provide in the booking process.
- You'll receive our unmatched quotation within 2 business days. You can easily book by paying 30% of the quotation in advance.
- We arrive 15 minutes before your event to get familiar with the location and setup for any last minute needs.
- When & where and how do I get my photos?
- After the event we edit your photos and videos by adjusting Contrast, Cropping, Color correction, temperature, Exposure etc)
- You will get the online link of your photos and videos. Moreover you can get your product in dvd/pendrive as well.
- Your Final Product will be ready within
- 1-2 weeks - upto 6 hour event
- 2-3 weeks - 6 hour to 1 day event.
- 3-4 weeks - 1- 2 days event
- 4-8 weeks - 2 or more days event
- Can I download or order prints?
- Yes. You can download your photos as soon as you will pay final installment. Till then you can see in view only mode
- You can also order high quality prints/album, which we can ship to any address you like. Charges will depend on quality of album and sheets.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Time Cancellation Fee 30 days or more prior to event date FREE Cancellation (100% refund) Between 15 to 30 days of event date 50% advance amount Less than 15 days of event date 100% advance amount
- Stay and Food shall be borne by the client if event is long.
- Raw Images /Videos dump will not be shared with the client
- A 4 hour work day is counted as a half day and an 8 hour work day is counted as a full day. If the brief is extended from the originally quoted time duration, extra hour charges may apply.
- The client is responsible for having an authorized representative present during all shooting phases of the Assignment. If no representative is present, the Photographer's interpretation shall be accepted.
- After booking confirmation, if you wish to change/alter your booked services in any way (e.g. your chosen event dates or location), we will do our utmost to accommodate these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All costs incurred due to amendments will be borne by you.
- You are responsible for paying any taxes, including any goods and services or value added taxes, which may be applicable depending on the jurisdiction of the services provided. These taxes will be added to fees billed to you, if applicable.